Do any of the following apply to you:
- Does your business show up when you search for it on the search engines? If it does show up, what page is it on?
- Are your competitors stealing leads and business from you because they’re ranked higher than you?
- Is your business listing information wrong?
Not to worry: Webstract’s founders have a combined 35 years in local advertising and know how it works, so you’ve got your solution right here.
Local advertising is not all created equal
Getting found locally is crucial to your small or medium-sized business’s success. But you may have found it tough since you got a bad deal the last time you tried local ads. And today not many people use the phone book to find you. Instead, they go online.
Local advertising covers a big range
The steps we take for local business listings:
- Directory submissions like Best of the Web
- Claiming your business profile on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing so no one hijacks it
- Going to Getlisted.org to make sure accurate up-to-date information appears for your location(s) and phone number(s)
- Building citations—things like your local chamber of commerce
- Getting more reviews for your business—Yelp, Foursquare, and more.
And that’s just the short list.
Learn more about local advertising
Webstract’s local advertising gurus can take care of it all for you so you can confidently say to the next prospect you meet, “Just search my company name. We’re right there on page one.”